From first click to engagement and beyond
Manage the full journey:
Intelligent, intuitive and flexible,
A single customer view.
‘‘I want all
in one place to
is really difficult
is unique and
no system can
fit my needs’’
Full Customer Lifecycle Management is now within reach. . .
Do you have a complicated variable and evolving lifecycle for your customers? Have you been left with several systems that manage the customer: one for sales, one for support and one for accounting?
For most businesses, it leads to compromise and one of these unattractive choices:
- To choose multiple systems. Giving the best range of solutions, but meaning that the customer record is ferried from place to place. This leads to handover issues and a lack of full visibility of the customer relationship for staff members.
- To choose one system, normally either a CRM or Support system and fit around it. However this either means extending it expensively using consultants to fill in the gaps or using a skeletal system and doing the rest manually.
- To build a bespoke solution. Which normally costs double what you expect, takes months longer to build and leaves you at the mercy of the commitment and cost of the developer – whether in-house or outsourced.
So, do you keep it simple and cheap and do most of the work yourself, or run up a large budget deficit striving for what you may never fully need or realise? Tough choice!
Would you like one solution to manage the entire process?
It’s about time that the full customer lifecycle is managed in a single place to fit the needs of modern businesses operating in the real world.
In the real world, the winners use digital systems to improve their efficiency and to have the data they need at their fingertips. They can optimise, they can scale, they have a full view of their business performance.
In the real world, operatives in different departments need to see the full customer picture and all touchpoints in one place. This disconnect is one of the leading causes of client frustration and internal confusion.
In the real world, the sales process is complex, and can often have multiple stages, services levels and outcomes. Businesses need systems which account for this rather than forcing the business to adapt.
With Omny Link you can live in the real world: simplify and streamline, standardise and structure. Manage all your customer connections in one place.
Whatever your business, customer journey and outcomes. To discuss how it could work for you, just call the team on +44 (0)118 324 7700.
One customer record, all the way through
Gardenatics, the UK’s premier climbing frame and treehouse builders and installers required an automated Lifecycle Management process to enable them to go from sales enquiry to completed build as efficiently and speedily as possible.
- Each step in the process is mapped out and assigned to whether relates to customer, office, partner, work scheduler or customer management.
- Once each step is identified, decision management is applied to those steps and assigned to company employees
- This sophisticated decision management can be programmed for differing scenarios, allowing for considerable flexibility in real world scenarios
- One simple and intuitive dashboard encourages greater management and clearer allocation of tasks, including better coordination with stakeholders and subcontractors
Gardenatics, a fledgling company, have scale up fast to meet the challenge of increased business, without having to grow staff number.
Having an automated, streamlined lifecycle management ensures that you’re in control of your processes not the other way. This space allows and encourages a company to make better, more confident strategic decisions to ensure its future growth.
- More automation
- Leaner team
Affordable and Open Source
Connect Your Business
We can help you setup any of the following:
- Leads & CRM
- Decision Management
- Or any of the wide range of website, app, email, social, finance, reporting or bespoke softwares you choose!
From £100 per monthVIEW PRICING
We're Open Source
We believe the best software is created in an environment of open innovation and accountability, so Omny Link is yours to test, trial or develop.
With our blessing! Just let us know how you get on.DOWNLOAD DEMO
Omny Link Blog
So you’ve recognized that having a single ‘source of truth’ for your whole team to...
For many businesses spreadsheets are an essential part of every working day. They make data analysi...
It is sometimes difficult to describe the full impact digital technologies could have on small and ...