Decisive & agile automation
- Maximise performance: smarter real-time data decisions
- Intelligent Prioritisation: decisions you can adjust & optimise
- All in one place: with a user-friendly interface
UK's leading independent business sales advisory service
automated registration and improved customer relationship
- fourteen email messages, twelve forms, interactive business
valuations and customer profiles all manged seamlessly.
Effortless customer management
- Never loses a lead: multi-channel inbound & outbound
- Integrates easily: dovetails elegantly with existing systems
- Bespoke & scalable: grows as your company grows
Climbing frame and tree house company scaled up quickly from a
standing start, with minimal head count.
- 3x turnover, but only added one staff member.
Make your work automatically flow
- Flexible: multi device, multi channel
- Versatile: to suit your specific processes
- Scalable: achieve more work with greater efficiency
New car discount website which is fully automated from offer
management, to advertising, emails, phone tracking and customer enquiries.
- Sends, manages and tracks 1,000's of leads every month efficiently from
phone calls to emails, inbound to outbound.
Omny Link: Do More, Achieve More, Grow More
At Omny Link, we help businesses work smarter and use technology to do two simple things:
- To become more efficient: creating tailored solutions built around your business to make a difference at the sharp end – workflow, sales, customer service and both inbound and outbound communications, all integrated to help businesses remain focused
- To become more profitable: to give SMEs the tools to grow from managing sales enquiries better to automating marketing and capturing business critical data
The Omny Link service is split into three core offerings, each of which can be used independently of the others, or can be combined to improve the range of business performance. We can also start in one area and build out your solution if you need us to.
1. For ‘On The Fly’ Precise Logic: Use Dynamic Decisions
Manual, repetitive decisions should be relegated to the past and yet many businesses find themselves either spending too much time on decisions, or alternatively writing them off as ‘too much effort’. Yet our decision making tools transform businesses by making them easy and adaptable.
2. For Customer Management: Makes Leads More Fulling
Too many companies, if they have any process for enquiries, rely on old fashioned CRM systems to manage their leads. Yet these systems were built for the old fashioned sales process: one-dimensional, aggressive and offline. With Omny Link we tailor make the lead management around your business and the way you best operate: online or offline, inbound or outbound, it will increase your performance measurably.
3. For Greater Business Efficiency: Automate Your Workflow
To get your business working more efficiently then you need a system built around the way in which you operate. From enquiries to leads, quotations to orders, you need to make sure that your processes stand up to the needs of your business. Our software is highly customisable and is already powering a wide range of businesses – from car dealers to corporate consultancies. We’re confident we could help you.
Yes, I would like to work smarter. Talk to us on 0118 324 7700 today or send an email to the team.
Affordable and Open Source
Connect Your Business
We can help you setup any of the following:
- Leads & CRM
- Decision Management
- Or any of the wide range of website, app, email, social, finance, reporting or bespoke softwares you choose!
From £100 per monthVIEW PRICING
We're Open Source
We believe the best software is created in an environment of open innovation and accountability, so Omny Link is yours to test, trial or develop.
With our blessing! Just let us know how you get on.DOWNLOAD DEMO
Omny Link Blog
So you’ve recognized that having a single ‘source of truth’ for your whole team to...
For many businesses spreadsheets are an essential part of every working day. They make data analysi...
It is sometimes difficult to describe the full impact digital technologies could have on small and ...